The answer to the question “What is the best WordPress contact form ? “varies based on your requirements and use-cases. WPForms is one of the fastest-growing WordPress form plugins, and in some cases, Formidable Forms or another plugin might be a better fit. One must understand the plugin according to their need. This is why we’ve created a detailed companion to help you pick the best-suited WordPress form builder.
Hands down, the most beginner-friendly WordPress contact form plugin. WPForms is built on the principle to make a WordPress forms plugin that’s both easy and powerful.
[i2pc show_title=”true” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]1.WPForms is the most popular form plugin for WordPress due to the inbuilt drag & drop online form builder.
2.WPForms Lite can be availed without any cost and is included in the official WordPress plugin directory. This means you can install it in multiple places.
3. The free interpretation comes with all the introductory contact form features, including introductory form fields, a captcha for spam protection, mail notification, and a thank-you page for configuration confirmation.
4. The decoration interpretation allows you to extend the functionality, making any forms similar to many-page forms, order forms, mail subscription forms, payment forms, and more
[/i2pros][i2cons]1.WPForms doesn’t have the more complex features that some other form plugins offer.
2. Although the lite version is free, you need to upgrade to WPForms Pro to unlock more powerful features.
3. Aside from that, WPForms is hands down the best WordPress form builder in the market.
4.WPBeginner users can use this WPForms coupon that will give you 50% off the premium version of WPForms.
The most advanced WordPress form plugin in the market whose main target customer is advanced users. Their specialty is helping developers build complex form-focused solutions quickly. It mainly focuses on advanced users.
[i2pc show_title=”true” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]1. An allrounder WordPress form builder with powerful addons that helps you go beyond simple contact forms. Formidable drag and drop interface allows create advanced forms like registration forms, quizzes, surveys, profile forms,payment forms, and more.
2. For advanced users, this is a blessing. Formidable allows them to user-submitted data, format, filter, and display on the user end of your website. These are used to create form-focused solutions such as directories, event calendars, job board listings, rating systems, management systems, etc.
3. Formidable’s advanced calculation feature helps make powerful order forms and smart calculators like Mortgage calculators, request a quote calculator, car payment calculator, and much more.
4.Formidable incorporates all popular email marketing and payment platforms. They also carry a powerful WooCommerce integration that helps build product forms and even WooCommerce product configurator forms.
[/i2pros][i2cons]1.Formidable form builder is not as easy going as WPForms because Formidable form builder is mainly based on advanced users and developers.
2. Although not as basic, Formidable form builder is the most extendable form solution in the market. If an agency or developer is looking to build form-based solutions or data-driven web applications, then nothing in the market gives as a promiscuous result as Formidable Forms.
HubSpot’s WordPress plugin is a free rounder marketing plugin that comes with tools like WordPress form builder, live chat, analytics, CRM, and so many more!
[i2pc show_title=”true” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]1. This is an all-in-one marketing toolkit. Hubspot comes with analytics, a form builder, popups, live chat, and other marketing features to support your website. The strongest point of HubSpot is its plugin’s seamless integration with its powerful CRM and sales tools.
2. Forms connection, contacts management, contacts segmented into groups/lists, and see every interaction a visitor has had with your website. This serves as great insight into your marketing and sales performance.
3.Its form builder is in sync with HubSpot’s email marketing and other sales tools, HubSpot also easily incorporated with other form tools such as WPForms, Formidable, and more.[/i2pros][i2cons]1.While live chat, CRM, forms and analytics are free in the HubSpot plugin, you have to upgrade to a Starter plan or above to use their other paid features, which can get quite expensive for beginners (starting from 45$ to more ).
2. While WPForms or Formidable Forms are too focused and synced with WordPress, HubSpot forms are not as powerful.
3.HubSpot lack WordPress-specific features like custom user registration forms, login forms, post submission, and other advanced form features. [/i2cons][/i2pc]
Gravity Forms is a paid WordPress form builder plugin. It comes with tones of features and advanced functionality. The core specialization is helping developers build complex form related solutions.
[i2pc show_title=”true” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]1. Gravity Forms is yet another powerful drag and drop contact form plugin for WordPress. Gravity Forms with the help of additional addons can create surveys web directory quizzes and user-submitted content.
2. The premium support options include features like a knowledge base, forums, FAQs, and email support Help is just one click away from them.
[/i2pros][i2cons]1. Gravity forms do not include a free version, so that it can be a bit more expensive especially for beginners than other WordPress contact form plugins But also if you are using it on multiple sites and projects, then the cost should be dispersed
Ninja Forms is a great plugin mainly used to create a highly interactive form with little effort.
[i2pc show_title=”true” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]1. The official WordPress repository offers the base plugin for Ninja Forms is free. This means it can be downloaded and installed on multiple sites.
2. Premium extensions allow extension Ninja Forms functionality such as connecting with Freshbooks, Campaign Monitor, SMS notifications, Salesforce, etc.
3. It offers a community support option, as well as documents, guides, and email support.
[/i2pros][i2cons]1. Ninja forms biggest fault is although the main plugin is available for free, the extensions are not. Sometimes you need to buy two or more extensions or even the developer bundle, which will cost you nearly the same amount as Formidable Forms or WPForms.[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Final Verdict : All the mentioned plugins in the article can help create a contact form plugin. However, deciding the best WordPress form builder plugin will vary based on users’ needs and user levels. For instance, It’sIt’s always best for a rookie or beginner to go with WPForms Lite. For a business owner who wants to create powerful forms without learning code or hiring a developer, better go with the WPForms Pro version. It’sIt’s best for a developer who builds more complex forms; then, there’s no better solution than Formidable Forms.